If

If I could make plain how much pain is ingrained in my veins or how hard it is to maintain a sane mind frame and why I have to always restrain from going insane.
If I didn't have to supplicate to refrain from the recollection of the warfare I contain in my brain.
If I could explain why 2 faces have the same name, and why there's so many pictures with no frames.
If I was two steps ahead of the game with an unchanging lane or if I wasn't trying to hit a target with no aim.
If it was easy to penetrate why it's so hard to change, but can leisurely do the same.
If I knew why people react to entertain, and why they push the blame.
If there was no struggle or pain. 
If I could tell my sons to be brave. 
If I just stayed.
If I knew what to say... in so many ways my life would be saved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Day

WHEN WAS AMERICA GREAT?